Unreconciled column

Luiz Carlos da Costa Junior lcjunior at ufrj.br
Wed Oct 12 19:09:59 EDT 2011

I am sorry for being imprecise. I am looking for a column in the Accounts
page (the main page that shows the accounts tree) with the total amount in
each account (in the tree) not reconciled yet. Nowadays gnucash offers,
among other values, the Reconciled, Total and Balance amounts. If a account
have all the transaction reconciled then the value that appears in the
Reconciled column should be the same as the value that appears in the Total
column. However, it would be easier to seek for accounts with unreconciled
transactions if there was a column with the difference (Total-Reconciled)
instead of looking for accounts in which the Reconciled amount is less that
the Total amount. One could even sort by this Unreconciled column and get
the accounts where this value is greater than zero.

The Last Reconciled Date doesn't work in this case because it is possible to
have fully reconciled accounts with old transactions which would not be the
case of an unreconciled transaction.

Is there a way to have this option in the accounts page?

Regards,
Luiz