Fatal error after installing app -

Alvarez, Jaime Jaime.Alvarez at trizetto.com
Fri Oct 14 20:31:15 EDT 2011

Dave:

You were also right. The problem was compatibility. I checked the box in properties and the app is working now.

Thanks for helping.

Have a great weekend.

Jaime

Jaime I. Alvarez
Manager, Consulting Services
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message transmission is intended only for the person or the entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, including personal health or other information which may be protected by federal or state law. If you have received this transmission, but are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender of the e-mail and destroy the original message and all copies.