Print invoice with payments shown?

TPWard terence at terencepward.com
Mon Oct 17 15:12:02 EDT 2011

Ah, figured that out - once I select "print invoice" from the file menu, I
can select "Report Options" from the Edit menu.  This opens a new dialog box
called "Printable Invoice," which has three tabs.  It defaults to the third
tab (general), but the first tab (display) has as its final checkbox the
option "Payments."  That's the kind of specific instruction that I was
looking for, so I'm offering it for anyone else who finds the menus
confusing when referred to in shorthand.

That being said, is there any way to get payments to show automatically
instead of having to configure it each time I print an invoice?  Otherwise
I'm going to have to bookmark this page to remember how to do it every time.
;)