No entry in price editor

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 18:59:35 EDT 2011

John--

Since this has come up a couple of times in the lists recently, I wonder if it wouldn't be possible to coax these securities to appear in the price editor by automatically adding an entry in the price editor when the security is created. This could either be: a) adding an opening price field to the add security window and using that to initialize the price db, or b) simply putting a zero-value entry into the price db. At least this way the security will always show up in the price db.

David