Version 2.4.8 cannot install finance quote Mac OS Lion

seaslug1954 seaslug1954 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 04:24:45 EDT 2011

Hi - I have upgraded from Gnucash 2.2 to 2.4.8 , but have "lost" the finance
quote features. I have Xcode installed
(/developer/Applications/utilities/Xcode.app). On trying to install finance
app I get a long list of text, ending with

"Found multiple possibilities for OpenSSL
Which SSL install path do you want to use?"

I tried completely uninstalling the old version of gnucash, including hidden
files such as .banking .gnucash .gconf etc, but a clean install afterwards
still won't install finance quote. Everything else is working fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Gordon