Version 2.4.8 cannot install finance quote Mac OS Lion

seaslug1954 seaslug1954 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 14:25:33 EDT 2011

Just tell it "/usr" to select the Apple-provided SSL installation and move on
to finish the script.

Thanks - tried that but it still didn't install - here's the message I get:

No installed SSL libraries found in any of the following places.
    /local
    /local/ssl
    /opt/ssl
    /usr
    /usr/local
    /usr/local/ssl
    /usr/local/openssl
You will have to either specify a directory location at the following
prompt, or rerun the Makefile.PL program and use the --lib switch
to specify the path. If the path in question is considered standard
on your platform, please consider filing a bug report in order to
have it taken into account in a subsequent version of Crypt::SSLeay.

I'm not computer literate, so have no idea what it's asking me!

Gordon