separating data files from backup files

suk wah bernstein sukwahbernstein at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:16:24 EDT 2011

reopen app. blank account tree window opens.  File>Save as. dialog box
opens. click PersonalFinan.gnu where all data and backup files are. click
Save As. bottom right bar of account window blinks and returns to grey.
click Open. again, bottom right bar blinks blue and returns to grey.

more back up files appear in Save As dialog box.

in Finder, the folder Gnucashdatafiles is empty because i dragged the data
files back into PersonalFinan.gnu.

respect
suk wah