getting rid of accounts

fastsnip-bcard at yahoo.com fastsnip-bcard at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 17:33:46 EDT 2011

Moved from Kubuntu 11.04 to Kubuntu 11.10.

Booted gnucash and was playing around with new accounts. Now I want to get rid of the new accounts, but can find no way to do so. I deleted the account files, but gnucash insists on keeping the accounts listed under the 'File" topic. If I click on the accounts whose file were deleted, I get an error message that file cannot be found. This is confusing and un-needed.

How do I get rid of the accounts that I created to play around with features?

Terry

Those who sacrifice freedom for safety, have neither.

A thought often repeated becomes an act, an act often
repeated becomes a habit, a habit often repeated,
a character and a settled character molds the very
destiny of man.

Man is the master of his own destiny.

"The Voice of Babaji", Page 236
What man thinks, that he becomes