how to find when an invoice is paid, and to which account

Yu Liansu yuliansu at realss.com
Mon Oct 31 00:35:19 EDT 2011

Hello.

New user of gnucash. I found an invoice our customer should pay is
marked as "paid". It could be my memory is wrong, but how do I check? I
need to know when the invoice is paid (invoice post date is irrelevant)
and to which account. I checked both my Saving Account and Checking
Account and not seeing any entry with the same amount as the invoice,
but there are thousands entries that I could missed something.

So do you have a sure way to find the payment transaction of a paid invoice?

Thanks in advance!

--
Yu Liansu, web professional.

http://www.yuliansu.com