Installing Finance::Quote

Martin Cunningham martin.cunningham at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 00:25:03 EDT 2011

I ran "Finance Quote Update" in the dmg and in the Terminal window
the following message appeared:

"No installed SSL libraries found in any of the following places.
   /local
   /local/ssl
   /opt/ssl
   /usr
   /usr/local
   /usr/local/ssl
   /usr/local/openssl "
"Which SSL install path do you want to use?"

haven't tried running gnc-fq-update from the command line yet, however.
thanks.

Martin Cunningham
T: (415) 448-6854