Cannot See the digits to the left of hundreds

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Sep 2 11:22:44 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Fri, September 2, 2011 10:49 am, Steve Juniper wrote:
> Thank you but that doesn't work. When I try to resize the other
> columns, such as the balance column, it not only jumps back to the
> former size but the description column becomes bigger, crowding the
> columns to the right until they disappear, or become single digit
> wide.

It works for me.

I grab the right side of the deposit column, click and drag it to the
right.  This makes the deposit column larger and a scrollbar appears.
Then I grab the right of the description column and click/drag it left to
make the description column smaller.

Lather, rinse, repeat with different columns.

> With scroll bar present I can only move the border between number and
> description to the right which only makes the number column wider (not
> needed) and the description smaller without being able to make the
> deposit, withdrawal and balance columns any bigger. To make matters
> worse, even thought I closed without saving, the GC saved the nasty
> new column sizings. It has gone from being awkward to being unusable.

You need to grab the description column from the RIGHT (between the desc
and transfer) to make the desc column smaller.  grabbing from the left
wont do anything useful.

Try again.

> Steve

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745