Newbie question. Some issue with my reports.

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Mon Sep 5 19:07:39 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Mon, September 5, 2011 8:41 am, pcatiradeon wrote:
> Hi, I'm new to this software and I'm facing some problem as shown in the
> picture below.
>
> http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n3791163/1.jpg
>
> Why are the amounts I entered were beside the "0" ?

This is a difference in currency.  You entered transactions in the MYR
currency, but the reports are configured to report in USD.  This could be
a locale problem or it could be a configuration problem.  For the
immediate fix you can Edit -> Preferences and change your report currency
to MYR.  However you might want to check your locale and make sure your
locale currency is MYR or you might have other issues longer term.

Good Luck,

> Thank you

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745