Finding bills using the Bill Owner field

sales.creditscore at creditscore.co.nz sales.creditscore at creditscore.co.nz
Wed Sep 7 00:17:28 EDT 2011

I am associating vendor bills with customer invoices using the Default Chargeback Project.  I can see that the Customer Summary report is associating those vendor bills with the customer.

However, when I try to retrieve a list of bills that belong to a customer using Bill Owner is Customer "so and so" in the Find Bill screen, ALL bills in the system are being retrieved.

The same thing happens when trying to retrieve a list of invoices where the Invoice Owner is Customer "so and so" in the Find Invoice screen.  ALL invoices are being retrieved.

How can I retrieve only vendor bills that belong to a particular customer that I have associated using the Default Chargeback Project?

Cheers,

Rob.