Invoice post date issue

Axel Essbaum axel at essbaum.com
Sun Sep 11 13:05:56 EDT 2011

I asked about this several months back and was under the impression it was going to be fixed but perhaps I misunderstood.

I am running Gnucash 2.4.7 under OSX 10.6.8.

I created an invoice on July 14, 2011.
The invoice now has entries ranging from July 14 to September 11.
I click "Post" and the form says "Post date: July 14, 2011"
Should the Post date not be today (the date I clicked "Post")?

Every time I forget to manually fix the Post date I send out an invoice with the wrong Post date, hence a wrong Due date (often a due date that's months past).  :-/

This worked properly in 2.2.9 but was broken in 2.4.5.

Thanks!

--
Axel Essbaum
axel at essbaum.com