Orhan-USD

Jim & Grace Flowers dondiegoflores at verizon.net
Sun Sep 11 13:43:19 EDT 2011

John,

You were right the first time.  I've recorded split transactions that at
first didn't balance.  The difference went to "orphan--usd".  When I
corrected the amounts of the split, "orphan--usd" was zero, as it should be.
The transaction in question had nothing to do with stocks, capital gains,
etc.

I'm using gnucash 2.4.7 on Windows 7 Home Premium.

Jim Flowers