Empty Value column in Since Last Run... Scheduled Transactions window

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Fri Sep 16 04:21:53 EDT 2011

On 16/09/11 4:08, Fred Bone wrote:
> On 15 September 2011 at 14:41, prl said:
>
>> Gnucash 2.4.7 for Mac, OSX 10.6.8.
>>
>> I don't see any values in the Value column for any of my scheduled
>> transactions in the Since Last Run... window , though there is a value in
>> the transaction template for each of them. Is this a bug, or am I doing
>> something wrong.
> No, and no. The "value" column is where you enter values for the
> parameters. Which you clearly don't have, at least not for any SXs that
> are being scheduled this time round.

OK, then maybe there's something that I don't understand here. The Since
Last Run... window doesn't let me enter anything into the Value column
items. The things there that seem to respond to prodding are items in
the Status column.

As I said in my OP, all of my SXs have values for the debit and credit
accounts entered for their templates in the Scheduled Transaction
Editor, but none of these values appear in the Since Last Run... window,
and I can't find any way to enter values there. It doesn't matter
whether the SXs have Create Automatically ticked or not.

To stress again, I'm not talking about the Scheduled Transactions tab
that comes up in the Accounts window when you do Actions>Scheduled
Transactions>Scheduled Transaction Editor (it doesn't have a Value
column anyway, either by default or in the column selector); I'm talking
about the Since Last Run... window that comes up with Actions>Scheduled
Transactions>Since Last Run...

Peter