windows geometry

kaceko kaceko at free.fr
Fri Sep 16 07:15:53 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a problem of window that will not be reduced in width.
It's reduced in height.
I unchecked windows geometry.
I look at the personal file fichier.gcm.

The number 509 goes to 744 when I change the height figure.

When I change the number of the width to 800 for example.
It is up to 1330. It exceeds the other workspace.

I have a 1024x768 screen.

I have no problem with other applications.

monfichier.gcm
  [Window 1]
PageCount = 3
FirstPage = 1
PageOrder = 2, 1, 3;
WindowPosition = 41, 108;
WindowGeometry = 1330, 509;
WindowMaximized = false
ToolbarVisible = true
SummarybarVisible = true
StatusbarVisible = true

On windows vista, i've got no problems, with tihs file.
I used a copy, tried to reduce the width and height.
It's ok.

thanks for your help
Best regards

Bernard