downloading issue

suk wah bernstein sukwahbernstein at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:38:50 EDT 2011

sorry, don't understand question. top section of info box reads:

General:
   Kind: Volume
   Disk Image

...and more.

2nd section is more info, date of time of last opened.

3rd section is name and extension

4th, preview

5th and last, sharing and permission.

do you need all that're in the info box? pls clarify. i'm not tech savy at
all. just a regular, simple user.  thanks.

suk wah