Blank report

Fredrik Persson fredrik.p.persson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 13:23:20 EDT 2011

Nope, this is a -devel issue, because it is a bug.

The exact same gnucash file produces a correct cash flow report on gnucash
2.2.9/ubuntu as well as gnucash 2.2.9/Win Vista, but a blank screen on
gnucash 2.4.7 on Win 7. And I've double-checked that the settings for the
report are the same. This is definately a bug.

I have Finance::Quote installed, if that's important.

File attached. Let me know if I can do anything else.

/Fredrik