Error Message

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 29 04:05:40 EDT 2011

On 28 September 2011 19:36, Sakon, Nicholas (DHS) <SakonN at michigan.gov> wrote:
> No suitable backend was found for file://C:\Documents and Settings\sakonn\Desktop\Unionville Fire Dept..gnucash.

It is more likely that someone will be able to help if you tell us the
operating system you are using, which version of gnucash and where the
file came from.  Is this a problem that has just arisen for no obvious
reason?  Have you just upgraded?  Are you moving the file from one
machine to another?  Are you still able to open the last backup that
you took of your file.

Plus any other facts that you think might be relevant.

No-one here is telepathic, as far as I know.

Colin