Fwd: Retrieving account data

rhigh38 at cs.com rhigh38 at cs.com
Wed Apr 4 17:38:21 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: David Carlson <carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net>
To: gnucash-user <gnucash-user at gnucash.org>
Sent: Wed, Apr 4, 2012 1:16 pm
Subject: Re: Retrieving account data

On 4/4/2012 12:06 PM, rhigh38 at cs.com wrote:> I was unable to access
version 2.4.8 in order to print reports for tax> purposes. I saved all
files, uninstalled 2,4,8 and downloaded version> 2.4.10. What would be
the procedure for accessing the data files using> 2.4.10? Would I have
to copy them into the new version, if so, which> files should be
copied? I'm trying not to enter a whole years worth of> info again. Any
assistance will be greatly appreciated.>> R Hightower>>
remember to CC this list on all your replies.> You can do this by using
Reply-To-List or Reply-All.>When you start the program the last file
that you used in the previousversion should automatically open.  If
not, use the File:Open... menu tofind and open it.  The last resort
would be to find your data filewherever you left it and double click on
it.David C