expense report by day

Gabor BORGULYA gborguly at sgul.ac.uk
Thu Apr 12 15:13:49 EDT 2012

Dear List,

I saw many emails answering other questions, but no answer to mine. I
suspect, that this is difficult.

The solution I thought about was substituting the original tables of the
SQLite database with views displaying only a specific day and to get the
account summary report. Then change the target day and rerun.
Would this work? Is there a less cumbersome solution? Maybe with an
other software?

Thanks,

Gabor