expense report by day

casi casi at maanreri.de
Fri Apr 13 04:35:59 EDT 2012

Hi Gabor,

if I get you right, then you might wanna try
Reports->Income&Expense->IncomeStatement

Despite of the name, this report also covers expenses.

The options for this report let you decide on
- which accounts to apply this report for
(i.e. select the category, taking for granted that your account
structure reflects this)
- which period to apply this report for
(allows for single days)

Kind regards,