New user - previous business accounting experience - need tips!

SybreedFan alison.stoughton at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:44:53 EDT 2012

Thanks! That is kind of what I was thinking for the printing charges. The
shipping charges I cannot file under cost of goods sold on my taxes since
the shipping of the product is not directly involved with manufacturing the
product. Do you have any ideas for a way around this?

I don't mind posting things to expense accounts if they wash out - but I
realize this may not be the best route. If you have any other ideas I'd love
to hear them! Thank you.