Question about how to post something - simple I think?

SybreedFan alison.stoughton at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 21:18:39 EDT 2012

I recently opened a business account at a bank. The opening deposit fee
required is $25.00.

I would like to post this to my expense account "bank fees", but also show
the $25.00 going into my asset account "savings". The $25.00 technically
came from cash in hand. Most importantly I want to be able to show this as
an expense, and keep my account balances accurate.

I am probably overthinking it with everything I've tried. Help?