Testing reports

Michael Leone turgon at mike-leone.com
Tue Apr 17 08:16:55 EDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 8:07 AM, Colin Scott <gnucash at double-bars.net> wrote:

> I sincerely hope those who control the project will give serious consideration to my comments about a mission-statement ...

Who actually controls this project? Is there someone who actual
dictates priorities, and a roadmap of what features will be fixed, and
when, and what new features are to be in the next release?

Is there an official project leader? Is that person elected, like the
Debian Project Leader, perhaps from the developer pool?

> Colin Scott

IEFGOD70248E Illegal cross-universe communication attempt.
IEFGOD99475T Universe terminated.
IEFGOD99883I  Invalid restart definition, universe contents lost.