Testing reports

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Tue Apr 17 08:54:32 EDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 08:16:55AM -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
> Is there an official project leader? Is that person elected, like the
> Debian Project Leader, perhaps from the developer pool?

Please, no.  I stopped reading Debian lists (and gradually moved to
Ubuntu) because of the regular outbreaks of incredibly boring,
Trotskyite arguments about license correctness; endless process
discussions; and long tedious threads about how someone else should do
something.  I desperately hope this thread is not an indication of a
nascent movement here, too, regardless of whether the stakeholders are
holding a stake, holding alternatives to pitchforks, or holding plates
full of dead cow.  The project leaders are the people who do the work,
for some value of "work" (and "the").

Best,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com