MT 940 import not working 2.4.10

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Apr 18 09:51:26 EDT 2012

On Apr 18, 2012, at 1:19 AM, Loode Slot wrote:

> Hello John,
>
> I do not get any output if I use your command. I suppose it should work because in my system I did find "/Applications/Gnucash.app" by using the following command in terminal: find /Applications -type d -name "*.app"
>
> However I have to ask you where do I find possible outcome from the command? Is that in the terminal window where you give the command or should that be somewhere else?
>
> Thank you very much once again,

The two files will be in the directory from which you ran the command. If you didn't change directories when you started Terminal, that will be your "home" directory, /Users/loodeslot/ which will appear in Finder's sidebar as just loodeslot.

Yes, it appears from the log that you sent that the Applications directory has its English name, so run the command exactly as I gave it.

Regards,
John Ralls