Reconciling

Jim & Grace Flowers dondiegoflores at verizon.net
Tue Apr 24 12:44:39 EDT 2012

Anyone,

I'm trying to reconcile my monthly bank statement.  Every so often, like
every other one, I click on an item to reconcile, and the screen reverts to
the account plus screen.  This happens so often that it breaks my
concentration. I have to close the account screen, click the reconcile icon
at the top of the display, cancel the next screen display, enter the ending
bank balance, click OK and then find the transaction I want to reconcile.

I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium with gnucash 2.4.8.  Is this a problem that
has been fixed, and I don't know about it, or is there a bug in the
reconciling process that should be sent the appropriate people to fix, or
what?

My temperament  doesn't allow for too many interruptions like this, one is
one too many.

Thanks,

Jim Flowers

dondiegoflores at verizon.net