Gnucash crashes when loading user data from mysql

smartinez sergi_martinez at terra.es
Wed Apr 25 11:08:47 EDT 2012

Hi,

Well, it seems that I have managed to open my data!!!!
I've followed my assumption about the last created SX and (after backup de
DB, of course) I've removed the records related to the new SX from following
tables:
- recurrences
- splits
- transactions
- accounts
- schedxactions
- slots
Previously, I have investigated a little bit in the DB how the records are
connected between those tables, and I think that there are not anything else
about SX in other tables.
So, after removing the affected records I've tried to open again my data,
the system has detected that the DB was from a previous version (2.4.8) and
have asked to upgrade it to 2.4.10, and after the upgrade, tachan! the data
has appeared.

I've quickly reviewed the data and it seems that everything is consistent,
although I should be doing a deeper review of data now.

I will make some tests, because it seems to me that this crash has been
caused because of the new created SX, and it can be related to the issue
that the mortgage wizard works with '.' as decimal separator although my
environment (ES locale) works with ',' as decimal separator.

Thanks a lot for your colaboration!
Sergi