Income and Expense Reports

Mark Donchek donchek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:32:46 EDT 2012

I have GnuCash set up with my checking and other accounts, including a
"Liability" with my Credit Card nested under the Liability account
heading.

All the transactions under my credit card have "Expenses" associated
with them under the "transfer" column. These expenses are all listed
under the "Expenses" parent heading on the Accounts tab.

If I run an Income and Expenses pie chart report for example, all the
Expenses under the Credit Card are lumped together as "Other." Only
the Expenses from my checking account are listed as individual slices
of the pie.

Does anyone have an idea as to how I can see the expenses from my
Liability (credit card) listed with all the other expenses detailed in
my checking account.

Thanks in advance.