Fail to update Exchange Rates

Chan.pat93 Chan.pat93 at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Aug 4 14:02:20 EDT 2012

I want GnuCash (GnuCash 2.4.11 used in windows) automatically converted CNY
(Chinese dollars) amount to HKD amount on the parent accounts. I follow the
Tutorial and Concepts Guide section “Recording/Updating Currency Exchange
(How-To)” and “Configuring for Automatic Retrieval of Quotes” installing
Perl module Finance::Quote.

I type perldoc Finance::Quote in a terminal window and documentation is
available which means that the module is installed.

However, update exchange rates does not work. I just want to know what is
missing in my case.

Below is the images captured for the process I worked:
http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4656012/UnableToRetriveQuote.jpg
http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4656012/Edit_Currency.jpg
http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4656012/Price_Editor.jpg
http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4656012/perldoc_Finance_Quote.jpg