Apple Developer ID for GnuCash?

David Deaderick dshelbyd at aim.com
Sat Aug 4 18:40:19 EDT 2012

I hope that I can receive a reply to my question without joining the mailing list. What I need to know -- given the advent of Gatekeeper in OS X Mountain Lion, the workaround required for it, and the likelihood that the successor to Mountain Lion will not have such a workaround for an "outside application" to run --  is whether

(1) Apple has granted a Developer ID to GnuCash and, if not,
(2) it is likely that the developers of GnuCash will seek a Developer ID

I will be very grateful for any information on this matter. Thanks.