deleting files

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 6 16:25:10 EDT 2012

Hi,

I think you meant to send this to gnucash-user, not to me.
On many systems you can use gconf-editor to manipulate the data
yourself.  If you don't have gconf-editor (e.g. on Windows) then yes,
you can modify the files by hand, but be careful to make sure gnucash
and gconfd are not running when you do so.  Otherwise you will lose your
changes.  Also be careful because you may lose your settings!

-derek