Missing menus

Joe Miller admin at jolyonmiller.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 01:37:18 EDT 2012

Hi Derek, I've been trying to think of the same thing myself, but
couldn't come up with anything obvious, except that maybe a recent
update has affected something. that was why I posted here, in case
anyone else had the same problem, but it seems not. I agree, it seems to
me to be an issue with Gnome, but since none of my other software is
affected?? I don't know!

The advice on the installation page was to go with the version which is
supported by my Linux package, which in this case is 1.7.4, hopefully
I'll get the more recent version when I upgrade Linux.