Problem Loading Eguile Templates

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Tue Aug 14 01:16:29 EDT 2012

Hi,

just compared it with the original -> looks the same.

My guess is that GnuCash does not recognize this file as an eguile file,
but treats it as plain Scheme.

>From the trace I can see the path ".gnucash/reports/".

And the description says "your .gnucash directory".

Just picking in the dark:
What happens if you move the file one directory up, directly
into .gnucash?
Or can it have something to do with the /nfshome? Are the installation
directories also on nfs?
May sound stupid: Maybe you should rename the file to something shorter?
What happens if you place it in the same directory as the original?

Carsten