GNU Cash Program : Printing General Ledger

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Aug 15 12:31:39 EDT 2012

Hi,

On Wed, August 15, 2012 11:45 am, Ferdie van der Merwe wrote:
> Michael,
>
> Many thanks for trying to assist.
>
> Herewith step by step of my actions:
>
> Reports> Assets & Liabilities> General Ledger> See attached result GNU1

Sorry, cannot see it; it's a .docx file.  Try sending an image instead,
like a .png or .jpg.

> Then:
>
> Edit report options> General. Start date 01/03/2011 End Date 29/02/2012>
> Accounts Select ALL> Filter by Select All> Apply> See result attached GNU2
>
> Note only three accounts listed.
>
> All the other accounts not reported on
>
> Where am I going wrong?

You need to click Select All and then click Select Children.
Unfortunately "select all" only selects the currently visible list, not
everything.  Honestly, I don't know why this is.  But if you do that then
it should work for you.

> Regards
>
> Ferdie van der Merwe
> Tel. +27 82 807 8728

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745