"Retain log files:" user preference not working

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 20 11:18:14 EDT 2012

Hi,

Reuben Cummings <reubano at gmail.com> writes:

> I made a script to autodelete all log files and they reappear every
> time, even when I set retain to 0. I don't remember exactly when I
> switched but my oldest backup is from 3/17/11.

Retain 0 means retain forever, so if you have it set to 0 that's why
it's never being deleted.  Try '1'.

Also note that gnucash will only delete logs for the currently used
file.  If you have multiple files it will NOT delete old logs from other
files.