Need a Snapshot Report

cmabc123 cmabc123 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:24:23 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm new to both GC and this list. So far I really like the software, but I
had a question. I need a report that can be generated for any specific time
period (single day, week, month, year) that contains Income, Expense, and
Equity (basically whatever was in the accounts prior to time period).

Right now I print out a P&L statement, which contains Revenues and Expenses,
but it does not include the $500 starting balance that is in equity. When I
go into options to add the Equity accounts, it never displays them. Is there
a way to get a report to show all three?

cm