GNU Cash Program : Printing General Ledger

Ferdie van der Merwe fvdm at mweb.co.za
Mon Aug 20 12:48:15 EDT 2012

Derek,

Thank you for pointing out the selection of the Children. In fact, ome
should open all the children, Select Children and then Select all.

Furthermore, I had to switch off/ amend quite a lot of ticks in the other
three tabs, but managed to get the report required, albeit not in the order
of the trial balance. Will play a bit further.

Once I have the report I want, how do I save it for future use?

Regards

Ferdie van der Merwe
Tel. +27 82 807 8728