Account Numbering

Linda Svennes lsvennes at moosejawcarpetone.com
Wed Aug 22 12:15:15 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am a new user and on trying to set up my accounts the numbering seems to work backwards.  I have numbered my accounts as:  Assets - 1000, Liabilities - 2000, Equity - 3000, Income - 4000, and Expenses - 5000.  They show in the main Account page reversed with Assets at the bottom and Expenses at the top.  I have read all the help files and in the illustrations it shows the usual way with lower numbers first.  I have used a number of accounting programs and have not seen this before.  Is there a setting for this or is it a glitch?  I am using version  2.4.10.
Thank you

Linda Svennes

Financial Services
Dynamic Enterprises Ltd