Printing in Black and White

cmabc123 cmabc123 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 12:14:43 EDT 2012

Hi,

When I'm printing most everything I use the draft mode and select Black Ink
Only on my printer options; this is set as the default with my printer. When
I print reports in GC, even with these settings selected in the printer
properties, the reports still come out with color bands over the totals and
color fonts, etc.

Is there a way to turn this off so it's just black and white when I print,
or does the GC software purposefully override the printer property settings?

cm