Hide invoice currency

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:17:05 EDT 2012

Hi Lloyd,

Am 23.08.2012 18:23, schrieb gvr46a12tt:
> Oh wait how do I do that? Will that solve my currency problem. Sorry if I'm
> asking obvious questions. I tried that string in command prompt but I got an
> error message. Could you give me a simpler step by step.
>
> Thanks
>
> Lloyd

We have a complete page http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Locale_Settings to
describe the most important variables and how to set them depending on
your computer system.

First you should try your real country setting. If that doesn't work
well, you should inform us, which you were using and which parts are not
right, and try some fallback like en_US.

HTH
Frank