reports without decimals?

Dustin Henning The00Dustin at gmx.net
Sat Aug 25 08:51:32 EDT 2012

I agree totally with being able to use non-ISO currencies, and asked about
it some time ago.  Unfortunately, it didn't seem likely to happen at that
time.  I don't remember whether I got no response or a negative response at
that time, but while Skymiles are a good example and can be used to purchase
something, so are points on credit cards and virtual currencies (I have
never owned a linden dollar in my life, but it makes the news when large
quantities of them get stolen in a hack, and police are even sometimes
involved, and my post was about bitcoins, which could be equally popular in
the future, but have 8 decimal places [also unsupported] and could be
programmed to have more in the future).

Regarding using an alternate currency, I like the idea, but I don't think it
would solve the problem, because the user wants a report that meets certain
requirements, and I imagine having the wrong currency denominator would also
prevent it from meeting those requirements, so an export+edit would still be
necessary.  A custom currency could presumably resolve this as well.  This
is just my tw ocents and I suppose the OP has a much more compelling case
for posting a change request to the bug system, but I don't even know how
that is done, and I doubt the OP does either.

Dustin