"Retain log files:" user preference not working

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Thu Aug 30 19:54:02 EDT 2012

It seems that this problem is going to get the same lack of response as
when I raised it before.

Is no-one else apart from reubano and me having this problem?

Gnucash 2.4.11 binary dist, sqlite backend
Mac OS X 10.7.4
However, I've had this problem for the whole time that I've been using
Gnucash (a bit over a year).