Budget Reports Question

Christopher Nighswonger chris.nighswonger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 21:30:46 EDT 2012

This does just about what I needed. I've been plunking at it a bit to
adjust the formatting. The documentation for these scm modules/libraries
seems a bit wanting. Even the code lacks helpful commenting, so its taking
a lot of just reading code to figure out what's happening. Of course, my
total unfamiliarity with LISP is a huge liability as well.

Thanks for sharing, Phil!

Kind Regards,
Chris