Importing multi-currency transactions via HBCI

Mark msalists at gmx.net
Fri Aug 31 17:45:03 EDT 2012

Hello,

I just downloaded a transaction for a EUR currency bank account using
HBCI. The counter account for the transaction is a USD expense account
(Gifts).
The importer did an automatic EUR/USD conversion of 1EUR=1USD, although
I do have a 0.762700 exchange rate for the transaction date in the price
editor.
Does the HBCI importer logic not consider exchange rates for
multi-currency transactions? The import took a long time, so I am not
sure if something in the background crashed (like the conversion logic)
but the import process recovered and just used 1:1 conversion rate (if
that makes any sense...).

Thanks,

Mark