Question in regard to OFX 1.0.2 or 1.0.3

Martin Preuss martin at aquamaniac.de
Fri Dec 7 17:23:52 EST 2012

Hi,

Am 07.12.2012 16:22, schrieb John Ralls:
[...]
> The one thing I'm not sure about is whether AQBanking can generate or retrieve a Client UID on its own.  Martin?
[...]

Isn't this one assigned by the bank, like the user id?

If we do need to retrieve this uid in some way I would gladly  implement
this in AqOFXConnect, provided that someone points me to the right
document... And, well, to someone who is willing to test this (I don't
have an OFX DirectConnect account myself).

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/