Starting with GNUCASH

Jeff VanderDoes vanderdoes at msn.com
Fri Dec 7 22:34:42 EST 2012

Thanks so much for the feedback from all!  Now a follow-up question..  Most
of my entries for mortgage payment come from online transactions from bank.
 Since I don't know the split out between principle interest, and escrow.
 (I can do some homework and figure it out eventually... I can est pretty
close my escrow)  Before I put transaction in in final form (ie figure
interest,  principle, escrow) or is there a way to bring it and later split
it out later?

Thanks,
Jeff