GNUcash displays reports improperly.

tomonarifujii beijing at rtocs.com
Mon Dec 10 10:03:06 EST 2012

I use GNUcash 2.4.11 on Windows 8 with the Japanese locale.

I have modified enviromnment file to display english language,
Because It's easier to understand gnucash manual:gnucash 2.4 small business
accounting to match the language. Otherwise it confuses me to which word
intends which word.

It seems anything fine working on it except for a problem with report
layout.

Seems report layout still remains for Japanese style as the following shows.

Is there any way to configure the report layout?

<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4658342/%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%97%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3.png>